let's learn japanese ;) lesson 1


okay, before start learning,
let’s fi rst learn a little about
Japanese pronunciation. Here is a guide to some important sounds
you should know:






Most other Japanese consonants sound similar to their English
equivalents.
okay , ready for the first lesson ?

1) making friends:

Kon’nichiwa, onamae wa?
Hello, what’s your name?

Kokoni suwattemo
kamaimasenka?
May I sit here?

Dokoni osumai desu ka?
Where do you live?


Aoyama ni sunde imasu.
I live in Aoyama.

Kochira wa watashi no
yuujin desu.
This is my friend.

Kochira wa watashi no booi
furendo desu.
This is my boyfriend.

Kochira wa watashi no gaaru
furendo desu.
This is my girlfriend.

Kochira wa watashi no
tsuma desu.
This is my wife.

Kochira wa watashi no otto desu.
This is my husband.

Anatano kuni wa totemo
utsukushii desu ne.
Your country is very beautiful.

Amerika ni kitakoto ga
arimasu ka?
Have you been to the U.S.?


Koko no tabemono ga
daisuki desu.
I like the food here very much.

Shucchoo de kiteimasu.
I’m on a business trip.

Kazoku to ryokoo shiteimasu.
I’m traveling with my family.

Watashitachi wa
kankookyaku desu.
We are tourists.


Eiga wa suki desu ka?
Do you like to go to the movies?

Dansu ga suki desu ka?
Do you like to dance?

Ikimashoo!
Let’s go!

Otomodachi ni aemasu ka?
Can I meet your friend?

Denwa bangoo wa nan desu ka?
What is your telephone number?

Zehi asobini kitekudasai.
Please visit me.

Totemo tanoshikatta desu.
I had a wonderful time.

okay, that's all for the lesson 1.
enjoy !^^





CONVERSATION

0 コメント/komen:

Back
to top