my entry today is about :
"lets tcook japanese foods!"
so, for today first japanese food lessons. i will present you a japanese sponge cake called Kasutera. :)
so, how to cook it ?
let's read what have i post but before that, please click this !
thank you; now continue reading ~
`the ingredients -it's for 4 person servings'.
・70 g flour
・ 2 eggs
・ 50 g sugar
・ 2 tablespoons (30 ml) milk or water
・ 2 tablespoons (30 ml) honey
・ Pinch of salt
*You will also need 1 tablespoon (13 g) of granulated sugar or ordinary sugar to line the bottom of the cake mould.
read carefully okay !!^^
- Make a rectangular cake mold measuring 20 cm x 9 cm and 5 cm deep with thick paper. Cover the entire mold with aluminum foil, and then line the inside with paper.
- Crack eggs into a bowl, beat them, and add the sugar. Place the bowl in a larger bowl containing warm water (approx. 50°C) and beat the batter thoroughly. Add a mix of milk (or water) and honey to the beaten eggs and mix them.
- Add the salt to the flour. Sift the flour, divided into 3 or 4 portions, over the batter and mix them with a wooden spatula, for example.
- Pour into the prepared mold.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour on the bottom shelf of an oven pre-heated to 160°C.
- Cover with aluminum foil if the top is browning too much.
and it's done! let's try it guys. you would like it ! ^^
original article: NHKWorldRadioJapan :))