Ruki's birthday effect on me ! xD

(。・ω・)ノ゛ コンチャ♪ !!!

Eh?!!
ΣΣΣ(/゜□゜)/ ?!!
what with the post-tIttle??
Ruki's bday effect ?
LOL
as we all know that Today is my favourite vocalist birthday.
Ruki from the gazette.(1 feb)
so, last night, exactly on 12 am i made this:


yes, he's thirty this year but he's not ages!
OMG!!
he still hot stunning and will always be my favourite vocalist :)) *blushing.
Also last nite,  The sixthguns  are all so earnest to trending HappyBDayRUKI and AishiteRUKI on twitter ..
see?


bothcredit to the owner

i',m joining too and sleep a lil bit late . it's around 2 i guess, :p
so, today i wake up  late too! HAHAHA
Around 11.45 am i woke up and was like,
"WHAT??!!NOT AGAIN!!!"
 ショック☆<( ̄□ ̄;)>☆ショック(「・・)ン!
actually, i do feel wrong if i woke up late in the morning.
my face would look like a ghost!*GASPS*
okay then, ignored about that. What makes me like woooooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh is
i dream about him LOL~!!
i dream that i met him and
he was in the distress and coma outfiT,
KYAAA~!(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ⌒( ̄▽ ̄⌒)(¬ ̄▽ ̄)¬キャアキャア♪ああ~!!
And the weirdest part is when a character like in Wrong turn movie ( a hybrid form of human) comes
and they want to eat me ?! ==*.
i was like WTF!
i run but the door closed and i was like hopeless.
suddenly Ruki come and kill them all and take me away..
.........................................................................
......................................................................
..........................................................................
............................................................................
..............................................................................
...............................................................................
.........................................................................
HAHAHA
that's why i woke up soo late !
it's because i don't want to wake up!!!
seriously i swear,
that was my nightmare but also my sweetest dream ever !!
LOL!~

Apart from that,
Today my mom call and told me that i got the job.
What job?
My part time job before i go further my study.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
i really want that job and
i feel i get the lucky on Ruki's Bday. :3
Arigatou~~ heheheh
-seriously, this turn me to fangirling him ==*
i'm dead~

p/s: Ruki is my saviour? i wish the dream come  true O.o





CONVERSATION

0 コメント/komen:

Back
to top